Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Bokeh'm somebody, naw nuke it! ;-)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:49:51 -0400

I would have liked to see another copy of this image, taken with a
different lens, that would have showed a different bokeh.   This is my
number one complaint about "real world" lens testing; people post images
illustrating some good or bad feature of a lens, but fail to post a
comparative photo showing how things would appear with an alternative lens.
 Of course, I'm not saying that this is easy to do, who is in a position to
take identical photos with different lenses unless they are planning
somehtinf like this ahead of time?

dan c.