Subject: [Leica] Re: hc-110 and ilford hp5? am i crazy?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:31:52 -0700

Jane, one of the young ladies that uses my darkroom, uses HP4 exclusively
in her 645 Bronica. Soups in D76 1:1 and produces stellar results. You will
meet Jane soon, Mark. And hopefully see some of her work as well.

Jim

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] hc-110 and ilford hp5? am i crazy?)
Message from tom <thomas@bigdayphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] hc-110 and ilford hp5? am i crazy?)