Subject: [Leica] Pilgrimage
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 09:09:19 +1000

Lucian,

>I saw the HCB exhibition when it was in
>Bendigo and had similar thoughts.
>Just as an aside - your encounter with the semi-trailers on the way up -
>sounds like a good oportunity for a windscreen shot.

I was very annoyed at having missed the exhibition in Bendigo -- I
consol myself by thinking that entry in Bendigo would have been more
than $2, and it was time I visited Canberra again anyway ;-) I am
"style". As for the semi's, I was too busy trying to help the guys
who were injured, but the camera did cross my mind -- I suppose, when
all is said and done, I'm not a "news" photographer ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com