Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: "Rothman, Aric" <Aric.Rothman@Honeywell.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:23:40 -0700

I really thought we were done with this.  Perhaps a good metric for
character here on the LUG would be the ability to resist waxing political in
a forum in which it is understood that politics are not OT.

I have very strongly held political opinions, which apparently are 180
degrees out of phase with most of the LUG members who choose to engage in
political sniping in this forum.  I have resisted responding on a political
level, and will continue to do so.

Marc's acknowledgment that he made a mistake in responding to a politically
charged comment is admirable, and he sets a good example.

I joined the LUG to learn of matters Leica.

Aric

(who now fully expects to be flamed to cinders :)

P.S.:  Still looking for suggestions for developer for a roll of Panatomic-X
and TMAX 100, both exposed about 10 years ago, at unknown EIs.

Thanks

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From)