Subject: [Leica] tightness of mouning the M lens...
From: "CHANG, CHUNG" <CCHANG@gc.cuny.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:10:01 -0400

Many thanks to those who responded to my self-timer exercise question...

i found out something particular with my lately-acquired M4: the mounting,
and dismounting of lens are pretty easy. compared to my M3, which i have to
really get a grip of the lens to turn it and click, (dis)mounting lenses on
the M4 is almost effortless.

which is "normal"? is the M3 too tight because it wasn't used much? Or was
the M4 had lots of use and a certain part is losing its rigid-ness?

would appreciate any information.

best,

chang

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] tightness of mouning the M lens...)