Subject: Re: [Leica] "Folks" /Henry Posner
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:47:22 -0400

I should really stay out of this, but I would like to add a couple of
points in Henry's favour.  He has been a  valuable contributer to the
Hasselblad Users Group (HUG) mailing list for a long time, and the LUG is
definitely better off with his presence.   Also, when I recently opened up
the HUG to limited dealer advertising, one of the most vocal critics
against the new policy was Henry himself.

I hope he sticks around.

dan c.

 At 07:13 PM 12-07-01 EDT, AppleMac97@aol.com wrote:
>Henry Posner:
>
>Welcome(!) to the LUG!  I just got caught up reading my LUG digests, and I
am
>really ashamed of the way you have been (mis)treated here the last few days.
[snip]