Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: "Folks"
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:20:58 -0400

> well Austin,
>
> you might wont to try acting appropriately yourself - you are
> pissing a lot
> of us off, judging by the number of messages I got offline
> agreeing with my
> comment.
>
> Tim

Well, Tim, no matter what the circumstances, your use of such foul mouthed
language on-list was entirely uncalled for!  There is no valid excuse for
this.

I see nothing wrong with asking, on list, the legal implications of posting
using an employers account as we have quite a number of people on this list
who are versed on these types of issues, and posting is part of using this
list.  I also see nothing wrong with questioning a statement that was made
in fact.