Subject: [Leica] Re: more on 50 vs 35...
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:48:48 -0700

I have two M6's and have had a 24, 35, 50, 75, & 90. After a few years of
carrying this stuff around, I sold everything except the 35 and 50. 35/1.4
ASPH and 50/1.4. I have found that I use the M6/50 far more than the M6/35.
For photo hunting, the 50 has proven far more useful for me. For
documenting where I am and what I'm doing, the 35 is much better. I may try
a new 28/2 one of these days for that purpose. It is possible that my
35/1.4 would then be considered a low light lens only. When the 28/2 has
run out of gas.

Jim