Subject: [Leica] Question about the 14167
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:32:00 -0600

Caution OT....it is a Leica question!

I am purchasing a thrashed SL2 which I will have CLAed or buried (yes it was
that cheap). I am going to use it as my new metered Visoflex. So I need a
viso lens to R body adapter. Leica made the 14127 which only works with the
Leicaflex and the 14167. I need to know if the 14167 is always a three cam
adapter or if the newest versions are R cam only.

Thank you,

John Collier