Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Q for the 75 Summlux-M shooters...
From: "A Leica Shooter" <shooter@linux-info.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:35:43 -0400

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 11:09:27PM -0400, David Kieltyka wrote:

> Oddly enough the other two RF focal lengths I've been using this spring &
> early summer are 21mm and 135mm, both on a "new" M3 (the 50 is on my trusty
> M2). Until recently I never found much use for either of these FLs, but the
> M3 makes a 135 more practical and the 21 makes for a nice challenge after
> using the longer glass.

Dave,

I can fully understand the joy of shooting with the 21.  I have the 18mm Nikkor and LOVE it.  My Nikon bag goes from a 35/2 to the 18/2.8.  At first shooting with the 18 was a challange, but once I learned how to do it, I only wished it was wider.  Today I cannot justify the cost of the Nikkor 14mm because I am shooting Leica excluslively.  And I don't like the idea of having to use a different view finder on my M6, thus I think I am going to stick with the 35 for now and in the future consider the 28 Summicron.

A Leica Shooter

Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: Q for the 75 Summlux-M shooters...)
Message from "A Leica Shooter" <shooter@linux-info.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Q for the 75 Summlux-M shooters...)
Message from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Q for the 75 Summlux-M shooters...)