Subject: RE:[Leica] Lurker uncovered!
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:09:08 +0200

Doug

What is exactly a "impure" lens? Something  that do not deserve our respect?

Is a photographer with a "impure" lens a impure photographer? Will he go to
hell? As I am using a lot of non Leica lenses I am really a panicky
photographer. Please clarify the relation between pure lenses and our
personal salvation! Please birdman my soul wish to fly to heaven with pure
lenses!

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net> (Re: RE:[Leica] Lurker uncovered!)