Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 w/.58 finder: my experience
From: Béatrice Mousli <2bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:41:56 +0100

>I think the 0,58 is the best finder since the M2. At the moment I am reduced
>to carrying only one body and one lens due to the loss of strength in my
>shoulders and that combo is a M6 with a 0,58 finder and the 35/2 Asph on it.
>I love that "floating" frame that gives me plenty of surround outside of the
>lens coverage. It allows me to quickly see what is approaching the frame and
>either wait for it to get in there or avoid it....

Tom A.

Ditto on the 0.58+35/2 combo. Of my two M6s, the 0.58 sees the most use,
usually with a 35 Summicron mounted to it. I've also used the 50 and even
the 90 with it, though the latter only a few times.

Guy

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 w/.58 finder: my experience)