Subject: Re: [Leica] on web design packages
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:29:39 -0400

I was a bit dubious of Anthony's claim of the percentage of web users still
using Netscape, as the last time I checked with my own web page, the
proportions were roughly equal.   But I checked yesterday with one of my
sites and sure enough, out of about 17000 recent hits, almost 91% were from
Internet Explorer, and less than 9% from Netscape.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] on web design packages)
Message from Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com> (Re: [Leica] on web design packages)