Subject: Re: [Leica] Frame coverage on different M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 12:49:15 -0600

The framelines on the M6 are for closest focus and I do not have an M3 so I
cannot comment there. It is very easy to check though. Remove the camera's
backs and put them on tripods. Next hold up a ground glass to the film
guides (between the outer and on the inner). Now you can check your framing
at all focused distances.

John Collier

Things have almost settled down now and I will call soon for a get-together.