Subject: [Leica] Leica Photographer.... Who is it?
From: McFadden Peter <leicausergroup@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:43:41 +0100 (BST)

Back in late 70's early 80's I attended a great
presentation by a photographer called something like
Halfried Weyer. He was quite elderly as I remember and
possibly German. He had been on a Leica sponsored
expedition and was showing the results on a UK tour.

The pics were breathtaking, particularly as the 35mm
slides were cut into 3 and projected using 3 leitz
projectors.

I can't find out anything about this gentleman
anywhere...... HELP!