Subject: [Leica] Linhof list
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 19:36:54 -0300

Dearest members,

I'll try to have a shower, then a little of eau du cologne, then get dressed
as for a photo gala session, fitted within a Christian Dior suite, Gucci
belt and further ...then I will drop a little almost Leica question:

Is there out there any Linhof list ?
Does anybody know the address to subscribe to the list ?

Well, by now I'll take all of that uncomfortable but wise and elegant and
charming stuff off and will be back right here ...

Pablo

Thanks in advance...