Subject: [Leica] Fw: Santa Fe Gathering? (v2: the PlainText version)
From: "Chris Quinn" <cquinn@mail.sjcsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:36:36 -0600

Sorry, kids, but I was out sick last week and am WAY behind on the digest.

Just ran across someone suggesting a LUGnut gathering here in Santa Fe. Do
call me (heck, you can't miss me: I'm on campus where the alternative
process conference is going on), but I'd love to see some fresh faces and
swap some stories and stack and juggle Leicas (yours, mine, theirs). And the
tourists will be just thick downtown, which means we can do street shooting
(the only chance to go unnoticed in a town this small is to shoot tourists;
not great, but it'll do).

Enough parentheticals (agreed?). If you'll be in town, by all means contact
me off-list & we'll go down to Harry's and swill Chamucos (sorry, no
Lagavullin for New Mexicans), along with our other SFLUGnut, Mr. Korder
(Howard, are you lurking out there?).

CQ