Subject: [Leica] Rencontres Internationales de la Photographie d'Arles July 3-8
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:45:57 +0200 (CEST)

For those of you living in the south of France I hope
you all know there is a festival of photography at
Arles July 3rd to 8th.  There is a special Leica
exhibition of the winning photographs of the Oskar
Barnack Award competition.

Search for "Arles" on the Leica site and you'll easily
find the page.

This is my revenge for the times when you LUGGERS
mention something really cool happenning in the US.
For me Arles is but an hour's drive away!

For the first time at this festival they say Leica has
organised "Portfolio" days where you can book your
fifteen minutes to show your work to publishers etc
who have been invited by Leica to attend.

Kind regards
Jeff "Le kiwi"