Subject: [Leica] Tri-X vs T-Max
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:40:42 +1000

All this talk about Tri-X has me wondering if anyone has any opinion /
preference for Tri-X over T-Max?  For B&W 35mm I've been using T-Max 400
rated at 250ASA, developed in D-76,  for years, simply because it's what
I've got used to.  Has anyone done any comparison between Tri-X and T-Max
which could point to any preferences either way?  My apologies if this issue
has been discussed before.

Lucian G.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X vs T-Max)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X vs T-Max)