Subject: [Leica] Re: wars...
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:45:42 -0400

2001-06-26-16:05:05 Kyle Cassidy:
> that should be obvious -- the company that lets you put 1960's era lenses
> on brand new bodies. the leica way!

That *would* be so for me, if the focus and aperture rings didn't go
in exectly the wrong direction.  Leica, current Contax, Canon, Minolta
- -- they all go the correct way, and are thus worthy of consideration.

That little Contax Aria is sweeet -- I've recommended it to a couple
of friends, and I'm always snatching it out of their hands and running
around taking pictures.