Subject: [Leica] Leica O series photos
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:30:00 +0200 (CEST)

With regards to your question on when I took the
bookstore photo, actually it was less than two weeks
ago! I'm now on O series film no. 3. That chalk board
hasn't changed at all during the last year since I've
been in Paris. The owner is nice guy to sit and talk
with on the bench outside.
I'll try scanning some prints to see if I can get
better quality scans as I wasn't at all happy with the
neg scan quality on my canon flatbed.
Regards
Jeff the kiwi