Subject: Re: [Leica] Should I or shouldn't I
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:45:40 -0700

Steve,

It would be a nice gesture and your photography would be viewed by yet an
other audience unavailable to you.
If the third party's web site is purely for non profit information and your
photos are pertinent to - and useful to augment the value of the articles
therein - I would grant permission with the stipulations you mention (
credit and link to your site) plus an other: that your photos be used
strictly as requested and not passed on, or sold, to other parties.
If, however, the third party will profit financially from the use of your
photos, than I would grant permission only upon agreement of compensation.

Joe Codispoti