Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:19:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/01 6:10:15 PM, wajsman@webshuttle.ch writes:

>I ordered some from Calumet's UK web site but was told that it is not
available
>in the UK yet. It seems that they launched it in the US first. It so happens
>that
>I am going to New York next week, do you know of any sources there (I see
>not
>trace of Fuji Acros on B&H's web site)?

Nathan,
I buy mine from Calumet.  Their headquarters and warehouse are about 6 blocks
from my office-it's too convenient!  I'm afraid that they are out of Acros at
the moment or I would be happy to send you some.  I don't know who else
carries it in the US.  Robert White in the UK I know has it in 4x5
quickloads, maybe they also have roll film?
 <A HREF="http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/">Robert White - Photographic
Equipment Sales</A>
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk

Good luck,