Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Capa Photo
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:52:32 -0700

Alan Hull wrote:

> With all due respect, Steven, the example you give is apples and
> oranges.  Oswald was in a finite space in a compressed time scale.  The
> photographer was already focussed and framing.
>
><Snip>

To me the shot we are discussing like D Day shots and many War shots looks like
the camera going off by itself  as the photographer was diving into a ditch for
his life. I can't see how that has any bearing on it.

Proper photo credit should not say "photo by Mark Rabiner" but

Photo by Mark Rabiner's Leica M6" while mark was rattling around looking at the
bottom of his camera bag for lens caps.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA