Subject: [Leica] RE:
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:57:01 -0700

Well, it was too good to last. Shortly after 12:30, someone came in to
Freestyle and bought all of the Voigtlander lenses they had left. All 45 of
them, according to the guy on the phone.
Terry, you got lucky!

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

To all Luggers:

If any of you still desire the latest Voightlander lenses for use with
either your M bodies or your Bessa bodies and want to save a bundle,
Freestyle Photographic Supplies at 5124 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA
(800/292-6137 for mail orders) is selling off its entire new stock at about
half price because it is getting out of regular 35 mm camera body and lens
sales. I was in the area this morning and went in and bought a new 25mm f/4
Skopar for only $195, far less than the usual retail price of over $400. I
also saw the 75mm Heliar, but I already have that. I also have the 12mm and
15 mm lenses, so I didn't look for those. Happy shopping, Voigtlander fans!

Terry