Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel help
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:00:38 -0400

Ken- I hope some part of the trip is through the Good Ole North State! For
all the joking I do, North Carolina is a marvelous place with all sorts of
scenic and interesting places.
In fact, when I was a kid, and we did a lot of fishing on the coast, I was
surprised at the number of 'Yankees' who had originally retired to Florida,
who in turn finally settled in North Carolina since it was not over run with
'Old Folks' and the fishing was good!
We also have very scenic mountains, and many historical places! IF you
happen to run through Greensboro, give me a holler, and I'll gladly show you
around to a few nice places close by!!
Shucks, you might forget about Florida altogether!!
:o)
Dan ( If you folks look out the right window, you will observe.....) Post