Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Shoulder Stock
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:08:38 -0600

14254 (for the R8, 14237 for R7) "electric release switch R"

 It is listed for the 400/6.8 and should fit in the old style shoulder stock
as long as it is not the first version with just the flat bar as a handle.
You can also use a mechanical cable release with a piece of small tubing to
hold it in place.

John Collier