Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses
From: CHRISTOPHER.CHEN@customs.treas.gov
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:05:42 -0400

FYI, per Mssrs. DiMarco & Collier's posts, I sent an email to Kanto re:
ordering the eyepiece protectors from the U.S.  This is their response:

We are able to ship to the U.S. although we ask you
to pay for the shipping charge and the handling charge of
the bank transfer.

The price of the eye piece ring cover is 800yen each.
We would like you to pay by bank transfer. Sorry, but we
are not able to accept the credit cards.
Since our bank charges you 2,500yen as handling charge,
we recommend you to order quantities together with your
friends.

For further questions, please contact me.
Thank you.

Yours truly,
Kumiko Suzuki

Kanto Camera Service Co., Ltd.