Subject: RE: [Leica] attached file
From: "Charles Cason" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:23:06 -0500

Brian, my antivirus software did not detect any thing wrong
but there was an attachment to the post.  That was the
second in recent days.  I do not open attachments from
anyone so I don't know what they were.  I have gotten two
virus that NAV did pick up in the last week and so they are
out there.  Thanks for taking such good care of the LUG.
It's always great for amateurs like myself.

The Rev'd Charles E Cason Jr
1805 Arlington Drive
Oshkosh, WI  54904
(920) 231-8851