Subject: [Leica] R8 motor-winder vs. drive (again)(again)
From: "Cochran, Adam" <Adam.Cochran@caltech.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:35:22 -0700

Ted  - -  My only point was that I had problems, which were the only data
available. I was sure that there were some who have had a good experience
with the drive, and am glad that you responded.  I will send the
camera/drive to Leica a second time and hope it will come back as dependable
as yours.

Adam

>>My point is that you may find the drive quite undependable.<<<<<<

Counter point!! ;-)

Adam, then there are those of us who've used them very frequently, like two
cameras at the same time daily in our work and they've never failed us! ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] R8 motor-winder vs. drive (again)(again))