Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Paterson film tank/XTOL question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:25:33 -0600

400ml. 100ml of developer plus 300ml of 'twoO.

John Collier

Psst. Your wife does not know how lucky she is. My puns are so bad that even
I feel my wife is being punished too much is this world. I reassure her that
she will spend remarkably little time in purgatory; especially considering
she is not Catholic. I however am anticipating an extended stay for this and
other crimes largely grammatical in nature.