Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Agfa paper problems
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 16:24:31 -0700

Every dog has a bad day.

My one year old $5500 Hasselblad 203FE body has a new circuit board and a
new film wind clutch stop.

Two 50 boxes ago of 4x5 Fuji Provia 100F, was a bad box. Factory fog.

My 203FE is one of the best cameras I have ever owned and I still use with
confidence 4x5 Provia 100F.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com> ([Leica] Australian Service Technicians)