Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 Rangefinder Patch Problem
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 23:59:48 -0600

You might want to check with these chaps:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/page8.html

They have received good reviews in the past and  they are also on your side
of the pond.

It may be possible to clean up the rangefinder optics or it may need
expensive repairs. It is very hard to diagnose over the phone. Can you buy
the camera with the condition that if it needs a viewfinder assembly you can
return it for a full refund?

John Collier