Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG: Your Softie
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:09:30 -0400

> Also, consider removing the softie.

I find the softie often removes itself. :)  I did consider adding a dab of
blue loctite, but I use a tripod and cable release with my M just often
enough that I wouldn't want to mess with that.

I use the Ted (KISS) method: always return the shutter speed dial to the
"Off" position and leave the shutter uncocked (take an extra frame if
necessary) before stashing it in the bag.  Then again, I find my M6 sees
less and less of the inside of a bag these days.

Dan