Subject: [Leica] Re: WAS: Re: LUG: Your Softie NOW: M6 battery drain.
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:38:52 -0700

At 04:46 PM 6/7/01 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>> change how I was storing it, just made sure that before going in the bag,
>> left it uncocked.  If that meant I needed to expose a frame, so be it.<<<
>
>Hi Eric,
>The other thing you can do without possibly loosing a frame, is turn the
>shutter speed dial to "B" and it works as an off switch on the M6. As I'm
>putting mine back in the bag it's automatic they are set to "B."
>ted
>
>Ted Grant Photography Limited
>www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Ted,

I don't think the TTL works that way... I think it has an off position. I
think "B" will still turn on the meter circuit. I don't own a TTL but I
think I remember something about "B" and "off".

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG: Your Softie)
Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: LUG: Your Softie)