Subject: [Leica] Leica r 60
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:19:22 EDT

Mehrdad Sadat:

The Leica R 60mm/f2.8 lens is one of the best lenses for the Leica SLR
system.  I use it as my normal lens most of the time, even though I have 5
other lenses in the 28mm-135mm range.  I have shot many slides with that lens
that have incredible color saturation and that unique leica 3-D effect!  You
can get a used 3-cam version of this lens in almost condition for about $600
on EBAY.

Sincerely,

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D