Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:45:13 EDT

A small snip of a distasteful screaming match:
> >instead of just arguing down anyone who takes issue
> with your unsubstantiated claims?

Your claim go unsubstantiated, not mine!  I know you have to know that gray
market gear is cheaper than US gear, and that is ALL it takes to
substantiate my claim, period.  And the fact is you can't refute that, and
you know it.>>

Could you guys perhaps exchange phone numbers, and scream at one another in
person instead of wasting the LUG's time with this?

Scott Stewart

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: Re: Warranty & New vs. Used)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used)