Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon + Tamron revisited
From: McFadden Peter <leicausergroup@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:07:25 +0100 (BST)

I can assure you that, as someone who has worked in a
photo lab (sales), that great contrasty and saturated
prints can be obtained form a surprisingly high
percentage of negs. Some of the negs I took to work
produced excellent prints against very lacklusture
results from the high street d&p'ers. The experience
of the staff is essential as is the willingness to
regect the prints if not satisfactory.

- --- V8PWR@aol.com wrote: > Dans un courrier daté du
04/06/01 12:13:21 Paris,