Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Warranty & New vs. Used
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 11:07:55 -0600

My otherwise darling daughter decided to test the legendary Leica reputation
for durability by tossing my newish TTL on to the pavement. Minor scratches
resulted and the rangefinder's vertical alignment was knocked out. I rush
shipped it by air to my distributor who repaired it the day it arrived and
shipped it back by air as well! Total cost was the initial one-way shipping
for me (which I think was reasonable) and total elapsed time was under 48
hours.....I am very happy!

John Collier