Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW catchup - weeks 18 to 22
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:14:41 +0100

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Week 22 is very funny, I spent a couple of minutes trying to guess what
> they were looking at....

Thanks for your comments Nathan - as for week 22 - I never saw what they
were looking at - By the time I'd finished shooting two or three pictures,
the show had finished! Apparently it was a bunch of French guys (heavily
into surrealism) who projected abstract film images onto themselves and
acted out a sort of surreal mini-drama. The result was reflected in mirrors
which is what the headless folk were looking at.

Brian McCarthy
brian@imagespace.co.uk
www.imagespace.co.uk