Subject: RE: [Leica] Adding warming gel to SF-20 flash?
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 06:46:33 -0400

Gary,

I haven't measured it, but I had the same impressions.  I solved mine by
putting a piece of white paper (on which I drew several yellow dots with a
highlighter) between the diffuser and the flash--a poor man's warming
filter.  Works for me.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Adding warming gel to SF-20 flash?)