Subject: RE: [Leica] A Red Dot story
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:44:31 -0400

Steve,

Come on, I agree that AE and AF are auto, but how do you perceive upping the
flash sync to 1/250 as auto?

I am assuming you have been shooting long enough to understand that what the
human eye sees and what film sees are very different.  When a flash is used
correctly outside, it helps the film portray the scene closer to what the
human eye sees.

Sam