Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 21mm Elmarit ASPH vs. non-ASPH
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:13:29 -0400

My apologies.  I found the site at the "nemeng.com - Leica FAQ":
 http://www.nemeng.com/leica/index.shtml#029b
<http://www.nemeng.com/leica/index.shtml#029b)> .

It looks like the '~' really needs to be '%7E', strange, but I thought they
where the same thing: http://home.wxs.nl/%7Esanderva/SummiTest.htm
<http://home.wxs.nl/%7Esanderva/SummiTest.htm>