Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome Developing
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:41:26 -0700

I have not used A&I, but have used Kodak.  It takes over two weeks to
receive my slides when I use the mailers.  Have you tried Costco?  They take
Kodachrome and it takes one week only ( or less).  They come back in the
Kodak box, so I assume they went to the Kodak lab.  It costs about a buck
more than the mailers.  I bought a bunch of mailers not knowing it would
take 2+ weeks for the processing.  Why can Costco get it done faster than a
direct mailer?  When I run out of mailers I think I will go back to Costco.