Subject: RE: [Leica] To go 21 or 24mm - advice/opinions please...
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:14:51 -0400

Well, I am new to being a Leica owner and only own the 35 and 90 Summicron
so I am not much help... On the other hand, my Nikon camera bag is filled
with ONLY prime lens.  In the past I have owned a MF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 and
loved it.  I sold it because I moved to an F5, I replaced it with the Nikkor
18mm AF-D.  Now you want to talk about loving a lens!  I have thought about
dumping the 18 for the new Nikkor 14mm AF-D, but considering my flash will
not cover it and I would prefer to be buying Leica....

Point being, my Nikon bag consists of 18,35,86,105,180.  When I need wide, I
want WIDE, I have never been hurting not having something between the 18 and
35.

Sam