Subject: [Leica] for sale: 80-200 vario-elmar; M6TTL
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:10:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I have for sale a LNIB- 80-200 Vario-Elmar current version zoom, sn3777536.
The only reason I don't list it as LNIB is because there are the tiniest
brassing marks on the very edge of the shade. Virtually imperceptible.
Otherwise, the glass and barrel are pristine, like new. $1,150 plus
shipping.

Also, a chrome .85 M6TTL, bought last August, LNIB-. It has a tiny scratch
right next to the M6 insignia, other than that it's pristine. I need to get
rid of one M camera. I will honor the current US Passport warranty for 6
months, as long as you cover the shipping. $1,450 plus shipping.

Cheers,

Craig