Subject: [Leica] Re: Black tape flavours?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:36:23 -0700

Harold,

This isn't a fight.

It is a discussion.

Why?

Because nothing else has been brought up to discuss. If we were all sitting
around a table, we would be saying exactly the same thing. Whether it is UV
filters, black tape, or filioque, it is simply a discussion. Points of view
with practical applicable support.

So what do you have in mind that the LUG should discuss instead ???

Bags ?

R vs M ?

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com> ([Leica] Useful discussion or black tape?)