Subject: [Leica] GET TOGETHER IN PARIS OR COPENHAGEN
From: "J. R. Goldman" <goldman@birch.math.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:37:12 -0500 (CDT)

	Sorry for reposting this.  My new mail server requires headings in
a new way and I got mixed up - hence no heading on my first post.

		First let me again thank the luggers who answered all my
questions about Paris.
	Will any luggers be free to get together in Paris or Copenhagen?
	I will be in Paris from May 21 - 30 and in Copenhagen from June 1
- - 6.  Love to get together to photograph or meet and talk.
	My wife and I have been to Copenhagen many times (she was born
there) and we know a lot about the city.  But I hear that a new national
photography museum opened about four years ago.  Does anyone know of any
other photo events happening when Iıll be there?  Last time I visited, the
Salgado workerıs exhibit was on.
Jay Goldman
Minneapolis