Subject: [Leica] A great little Domke bag
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:05:06 +0100 (BST)

I am a bit of a bag fetishist, so recently I took the
opportunity to buy the Domke F-5XB Shoulder & Belt Bag
from http://www.micro-tools.com for $53.57. It has
turned out to be a great little bag for a minimalist
outfit. I normally use one of my Domke satchels, but
when I just want to bring a couple of M6s with lenses
attached and a few rolls of film, the F-5XB is simply
ideal. If I really wanted to, I could add a lens or
two to the bag. It is truly tiny but offers good
protection, is easy to work out of and has an
excellent Velcro closure in addition to the zipper
across the top (which I leave open unless it is
raining). Highly recommended.

Nathan