Subject: Re: [Leica] Unrefridgerated Provia
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:17:38 +0200

I go there very often. Never had any problems (Velvia & Provia). Syria (at
least the very small part I've seen) is very nice. You must go to Aleppo.

Lebanon. Beirut is a "normal" capital city: traffic, noise, pollution.
Lebanon is a very small country, but getting out of Beirut may take hours.
Things to see in Lebanon: Baalbeck (that's a must!), Beirut, Tripoli, Tyre,
Saida (Sidon), the cedars near Becharre, The Qadicha valley (take a guide),
etc. etc. The food is delicious and the people are friendly.

If you need more info, don't hesitate!

Have fun...

Pictures of Baalbeck

http://www.orients-unis.net/source/4.html
http://www.orients-unis.net/source/7.html
http://www.orients-unis.net/source/11.html

a picture of Tripoli

http://www.orients-unis.net/source/38.html

All made with a Leica R4 - 28/2.8 and 90/2.0

Tarek